Short-Term Respite Care in Epsom - Priory Court Care Home
At Priory Court Care Home, we offer short-term respite care which provide temporary services for families or individuals in need of support. From dementia care to friendly daily assistance, our care plans are tailored to the individual needs of all residents. Our aim is to ensure each short-term guest leaves feeling happy and dignified after their stay.
No matter the length of stay, our experienced team is committed to providing you or your loved one with outstanding short-term respite care. Our approach includes:
- Care which is catered to individual needs and interests
- Stays which include as much or as little support as needed, including dementia or nursing care for residents in need
- Various stimulating activities each week, including exercise, creative projects, socials, and occasional trips when possible
- Meals cooked from scratch every day using only the best quality and seasonal ingredients
- Activities areas which include a restaurant, a cinema, several lounges and bright dining spaces with views of a lovely landscaped garden
- Being part of a Nursing Home provides additional support and peace of mind as there is a nurse 24/7 in attendance at the home for any emergency.
Our other care options offered are